In a bid to provide you, as institutional investors and consultants, with the most relevant information and an improved online experience, we have launched a refreshed and restructured ‘Institutional investors’ portal.
Here is a brief overview of our new sections:
- How we invest: We have been investing on behalf of institutional clients for over 40 years. In this section, we showcase our investment track record, explain the principles that guide our investment approach and detail the steps in our investment process. You can also find out more about our investment team.
- What we offer: We take pride in the fact that we offer investors a focused product range. In this section, we detail our multi-asset and specialist mandates and explain the investment vehicles we offer institutional investors.
- Sustainability: We have always considered environmental, social and governance factors as part of our investment process. In this section, we delve into our approach to responsible investing, shed light on our efforts to operate sustainably and accelerate transformation, and share more information about the various endeavours that form part of the Allan Gray philanthropic ecosystem.
- Insights: Investors are inundated with information which can make it difficult to identify what is important. In this section, we curate a range of relevant investment insights from the Allan Gray and Orbis investment teams and share important market- and industry-related news, with an institutional investor in mind.
- Downloads: You can easily download our latest pooled portfolio performance data, factsheets, proxy voting results and B-BBEE certificate from the navigation bar.
We hope that these changes enhance your online experience and welcome any feedback or questions that may arise as you explore the website. You can contact the Institutional Clients team via our new Contact us page or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.