Aims to earn higher returns than world stock markets, without greater risk of loss.
Seeks to balance investment returns and risk of loss.
Seeks capital appreciation on a low risk global portfolio.
• The benchmark is the FTSE World Index, including income, gross of withholding taxes (“FTSE World Index”)
• Currency exposure is managed separately to equity exposure
- Invests in global equities, fixed income and commodity-linked instruments
- Aims to earn higher long-term returns than its benchmark, which is comprised of 60% MSCI World Index with net dividends reinvested and 40% J.P. Morgan GBI Global Index (“60/40 Index”), both in US Dollars
- Can employ limited stock market hedging to reduce risk of loss
• Invests principally in selected global equities believed to offer superior relative value
• Employs stock market hedging to reduce risk of loss
- Invests principally in a focused portfolio of selected global equities believed to offer superior relative value.
- Employs stockmarket hedging to reduce risk of loss.
Our regional foreign-currency investment options
|Orbis SICAV Emerging Markets Equity Fund (USD)||
Seeks higher returns than the average of the emerging markets equity markets, without greater risk of loss. Its benchmark is the MSCI Emerging Markets Index (Net) (US$) Index.
|Orbis SICAV Japan Equity Fund (JPY)||Aims to earn higher returns than the Japanese stock market, without greater risk of loss. Its benchmark is the TOPIX Index, including income measured in Japanese Yen or hedged into Euro.|
|Allan Gray Africa ex-SA Equity Fund (USD)||Aims to outperform African equity markets over the long term without taking on greater risk of loss. Its benchmark is the Standard Bank Africa Total Return Index.||Download Allan Gray Africa ex-SA Equity Fund factsheet|
|Allan Gray Africa ex-SA Bond Fund (USD)||Aims to achieve the maximum US dollar total return while minimising the risk of loss within the context of an African bond fund. Its benchmark is the J.P. Morgan GBI-EM Global Diversified Index.||Download Allan Gray Africa ex-SA Bond Fund factsheet|
|Allan Gray Australia Equity Fund (AUD)||
Aims to provide long-term returns that exceed its benchmark, the S&P/ASX 300 Accumulation Index.
|Allan Gray Australia Balanced Fund (AUD)||
Aims to balance capital growth, income generation and risk of loss using a diversified portfolio of shares, fixed income and commodity investments from Australia and overseas.
|Allan Gray Australia Stable Fund (AUD)||Aims to provide long-term returns that exceed its benchmark, the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) cash rate, with less volatility than the Australian stock market.|
Other investment options
You can invest in foreign currency offshore unit trusts managed by other offshore investment managers through Allan Gray.