Survive and thrive: 10-part webinar series
With many small to medium-sized businesses under severe threat of closure as a result of the lockdown restrictions, what measures can you adopt to make sure your business survives and thrives during COVID-19 and beyond?
As investment managers witnessing the financial impact of the pandemic on so many businesses, we are focused on providing you with access to informative business content to help guide you through the challenging landscape.
Join our 10-part, interactive business webinar series, Survive and thrive, brought to you by the Allan Gray Umbrella Retirement Fund. The series will present a blueprint of strategies you can adopt to boost your business’s longevity and help it reach its full potential.
What to expect from the series?
Sign up to reserve your place to hear valuable insights from a range of thought leaders and business experts over the next few months:
Webinar 1: Fight or flight – deciding the next steps for your business
Date: 26 June 2020
- Tony Manning: Independent business strategy specialist
- Anthony Leeming: Sun International Group CEO
Webinar 2: Financing your business beyond relief funding
Date: 17 July 2020
- David Hurwitz: Transaction Capital CEO
- Craig Polkinghorne: Head: Commercial Banking, Standard Bank Group
- Hlengiwe Makhathini: Divisional Executive: Venture Capital & Corporate Finance, National Empowerment Fund
Webinar 3: Leveraging innovation and technology for a strong recovery
Date: 31 July 2020
- Musa Kalenga: Author, marketer, and entrepreneur
- Carl Wazen: Yoco co-founder
Webinar 4: A business playbook for managing human capital post COVID-19
Date: 14 August 2020
- Palesa Sibeko: BetterWork, SiGNL and GIT co-founder
Visit this web page regularly to keep up-to-date with the remaining topics of the webinar series, and upcoming speaker line-ups.